Male Sexual Qigong 1.0
MALE SEXUAL QIGONG
aka Iron Crotch or Xi Sui Jing
TAKING SUPPLEMENTS FOR YOUR STRENGTH/HEALTH??
NOT ENOUGH "ACTION" IN THE BEDROOM??
LACK OF CONFIDENCE??
WANT A MAJOR BOOST IN YOUR ENERGY, IMMUNE SYSTEM AND TESTOSTERONE LEVELS??
THIS IS THE ANCIENT PRACTICE (5,000 YEARS) GIVEN TO WARRIORS, EMPERORS AND GENERALS
WITHOUT ALL THE MUMBO-JUMBO
Men who practiced Sexual QiGong became physically powerful, mentally calm, sexually vital and even reported multiple orgasms which lead to deeper love making experiences.
I DIDN'T WANT TO PUT THIS PRODUCT OUT...
I've always been hesitant to even talk about sex...but after working in Acupuncturist's offices and Alternative Doctor's practices for 6 years, I see the problem with most people is hormone imbalance.
So, at the risk of some guy out there taking this information and breaking some girl's hearts, I feel this is a much safer alternative to the MEDICAL DRUGS and even the HERBS.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR SEXUAL ENERGY!
HOWEVER, YOUR SEX DRIVE IS LITERALLY RELATED TO THE FUNCTION OF ALL OF YOUR ORGANS!
HERE IT IS, FULL BLOWN, NOTHING LEFT OUT...NO NONSENSE.
According to Chinese Medicine, Male Sexual QiGong has an effect on:
- 1. Qian Lie Xie – beginning stage of enlarged prostate
- 2. Yang Wei – impotence and ED
- 3. Zhu er bu jian, jian er bu jiu – trouble maintaining an erection once you have it
- 4. Hua tang pao – premature ejaculation
- 5. Yao teng – lower back pain associated with the Kidney function
- 6. Da duzi – big stomach “big stomach, small penis” since the treasure is burried (attached to internal structures that do not expand with fat.)
- 7. Xinzang bing – heart disease which affects the vascularity of the penis as well
- 8. Ya yi – depression
- 9. Pi Bei De Yanjing – lack of sparkle in the eyes
- 10. Mei you xin xin – lack of self-confidence
- 11. Hen rongyi lei – easily tired due to lack of yang qi
- 12. Xi guan jie – weakness in knees, attributed to Kidney deficiency
- 13. Hen rongyi shengqi – easily angered (Kidney yin not anchoring liver yang)
- 14. Yi jing – frequent wet dreams seen as a leakage of essence
- 15. Bu neng fang song – unable to relax
- 16. Hen zisi – selfishness
- 17. Bu jing chang xiao – inability to smile
- 18. Mei you you mo gan – no sense of humor
- 19. Mei you chang zuo gan – lack of creativity
- 20. Bu jian kang – lack of overall health
The Video Contains Detailed instructions on the three vital pieces of Male Sexual QiGong.
THIS IS NOT LIKE ANY OTHER VIDEO ON THE SUBJECT. NOTHING I PUT OUT HERE IS IN PRINT OR VIDEO ANYWHERE ELSE.
NOTHING IS LEFT OUT, OMITTED OR DELIBERATELY NOT INCLUDED.
YOU DO THE QIGONG, YOU GET THE RESULTS...SIMPLE AS THAT.
Train Well/Be Well/Stay Well